Caretaker required from January 22nd 2018:
A caretaker is a ‘key’ position in any school and we are looking for someone with:
• the enthusiasm to want the school to look wonderful for children, staff and visitors;
• the energy to take on projects to improve the school;
• the patience to work with staff and contractors and support their priorities;
• strong organisational skills that ensure the school remains a safe and attractive place to learn.
We can support you with:
• an energetic team of parents and governors, transformative in outlook;
• a dedicated team of experienced staff who will support and promote success;
• and eager children who are polite, caring to others and keen to learn
Gorefield Primary School is a very friendly village school which benefits from the strong support of the local community. The successful candidate will play a vital role in the school in developing and developing a vibrant and safe environment for learning .
If you would like to consider joining our team, please email email@example.com and I can send you an application form and further details or arrange a phone call to discuss the role. I look forward to hearing your ideas.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. CV applications cannot be considered. References will be taken up before interviews are held.
Applications should arrive by Monday 11th December.
Candidates will receive a reply that day. You may be invited to an interview, which will take place on Monday 18th December.