Lunchtime Assistant needed from September 2017:
We are looking for an additional assitant to support our lunchtimes. Something with the energy and enthusiasm to encourage the children in their play. Someone with lots of ideas of new and traditional sports and games to offer the children.
Are you someone who:
• is energetic and will lead by example
• is enthusiastic and able to inspire children to try new games
• has the patience to listen to children and help them learn to play together
• and has strong organisational skills and is prepared to give your time to ensuring children make the most of theirs.
If so, we can offer you:
• Eager children who are polite, caring to others and keen to learn.
• A dedicated team of experienced staff promoting a culture achievement and success
• and an energetic team of parents and governors, transformative in outlook
Gorefield Primary School is a very friendly village school which benefits from the strong support of the local community. The successful candidate will play a key role in the school in developing play and games for children. If you would like to consider joining our team, please email email@example.com and we arrange a phone call to discuss the details. We look forwrd ot hearing your ideas.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. CV applications cannot be considered. References will be taken up before interviews are held.
Applications should arrive by Friday 14th June.
Candidates will recieve a reply that day. You may be invited to interviews, which will take place on Wednesday 19th June.